Having developed a mix of legal and commercial business management expertise and solutions at Inpractice UK over the years, we have always kept informed on new (at least to legal) management solutions that have proved successful in other industries. We advise our legal clients to do the same, so here’s an opportunity for you to put that into practice.
[Note: Thankfully, we now see increasing recognition and acceptance of new approaches in law firms even though professional managers all too often still don't get the respect and recognition they deserve for their skills, which are still substantially undervalued ... but I'll stay off that soapbox for now.]
Who should attend: Anyone responsible for IT purchasing within your business.
Where: Emirates Old Trafford Manchester M16 OPX
When: 5 December, 12 noon to register, starting at 12.30pm Close of meeting: 2.30pm
Key Topics: Data Visualisation, BYOD, review of technology issues in 2013
Cost: FREE and includes Lunch
Book your place here
“We will be looking at Data Visualisation and are pleased to welcome Farooq Ansari from Madhouse Associates as guest speaker. Farooq is currently Head of Digital Strategy at Madhouse Associates, a leading integrated agency based in Manchester. Farooq has over 8 years experience working in the digital industry working for organisations ranging from the BBC, Zodiak Media and Reading Room. In that time he has formulated digital strategy for agencies, broadcasters and content producers and managed complex digital projects delivering a range of websites, apps, and games. He has also devised social media campaigns and strategies encompassing a range of clients in the UK, Europe and the Far East.
We will also take this opportunity before 2013 ends, to look back at the key topics discussed previously and update on any progress such as BYOD – so don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to network with peers in your industry and share experiences.” – GM Chamber
Why attend? Here are a few good reasons for IT managers and directors in law firms to attend this FREE session:
- It’s a chance to find out what potential clients of your law firm are doing with technology and what they want to develop to run their business, so you can engage with them on how your technology can work alongside theirs. IT people in law firms should be allowed / required to get out to see clients sometimes / more often to talk about how their systems could be made to work together more effectively to reduce costs on both sides and improve service.
- This is an opportunity to explore potentially unfamiliar commercial technology solutions (where software often does not carry the premium price tag associated with a dedicated “legal” solution) that are becoming more relevant and appropriate for adoption by lawyers.
- Raise the profile of your practice in the local business community. Engaging with good IT people can be influential too.
- Generate recognition amongst your clients and prospects that your practice is interested in innovation for their benefit to deliver a better service to them.
- An opportunity to network in a pleasant environment, where you can add to your technical knowledge and potentially learn some new tricks.
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE - sign up and register here.