We are working with a number of law firm clients, launching exciting and challenging new initiatives, where they are looking to recruit more marketing and business development expertise. These roles involve working for our clients, not for Inpractice UK.
If you feel you can meet the following criteria for starters, please send your cv to Allan Carton at email@example.com
- A professional marketing qualification e.g. CIM
- At least two years of practical marketing experience with a good knowledge of current marketing trends including social media earned in a relevant progressive service sector business.
- Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment.
- Clean driving license
- High level of computer literacy and a capable word processing operator
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- In depth use of Spreadsheets for analysis (preferably Excel)
- Knowledge, working experience of creating and managing computerised databases and using a sophisticated CRM system.
- A sound understanding and successful practical experience of social media, including use of appropriate tools in this area.
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise work appropriately
- Understanding of techniques and sources (qualitative, quantitative, desk) needed to research and analyse business issues to provide clear business solutions.
- Able to work to deadlines and achieve agreed goals, communicate effectively both orally and in writing and work on own initiative.