A helpful review of the new Free2Convey portal here for conveyancers amongst another interesting range of topics covered in this issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers from Infolaw:
- Publishers – Paul Magrath describes how ICLR are developing their service by expanding coverage online only
- Resources – Delia Venables looks at the most important sites for free current awareness legal resources online
- Conveyancing – Matthew Lancaster of Pracctice tells us about Free2Convey, the new free conveyancing portal
- Marketing – Gavin Ward of Moore Legal Technology provides his ten top tips for effective content distribution
- Technologies – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words on driverless cars, their relevance to lawyers and the legal issues
- Resources – Rosalind English describes the background and current activities of UK Human Rights Blog
- Documents – Nick Holmes offers guidelines for working with documents sourced via the internet.