Define, agree and act on opportunities to improve performance and produce more profit from your residential conveyancing services … and your wider private client practice.
Inpractice UK have partnered with TheConveyancingMap to deliver a tailored service to help conveyancers quickly and reliably set out a sound plan to develop their residential conveyancing business; also engaging the conveyancing team in the initiative to make sure that plans are put into practice. This service is delivered by Allan Carton at Inpractice UK and Richard Hinton of theConveyancingMap – each with more than 20 years’ experience of developing conveyancing services in the legal sector.
- Define and implement an assured strategy to develop a more profitable residential conveyancing business.
- Identify the weaknesses of your competitors and exploit them effectively
- Generate more profitable private client instructions as a direct result of an increase in your conveyancing business.
- Engage your people in your plans for your business, by helping them to understand it.
- Establish a presence and effective relationships where they really matter to generate the conveyancing business you want.
- Focus any spend on marketing and promotion where you can be sure it will target the people you want as clients.
Who is this for?
Any practice that provides conveyancing services will benefit from an objective review of the market in which they operate. Conveyancers may also be interested in our specialist workshop on dealing with conveyancing quotes / enquiries and maximising referral opportunities.
WHAT YOU GET:
A: Market Intelligence
TheConveyancingMap intelligence on transactions completed in your local area, including a clear picture of who is doing what, This includes mapped distribution, volume and value of conveyancing transactions handled in your catchment area by:
B: Expert Interpretation in Context
A preliminary report providing expert interpretation of this information in the context of your business, identifying key opportunities and potential challenges.
C: Brainstorm with Our Experts – Explore Options, Agree Strategy & Plan
Up to a day of consultancy, working with your team on your premises to develop an agreed strategy and action plan to develop your conveyancing practice, most effectively to meet your objectives for your practice. During this session, Allan Carton of Inpractice UK and Richard Hinton of ConveyancingMap will work with you to:
- Explore the data and opportunities, and potential strategies
- Identify best prospects and where they live
- Define how to extend services with current clients
- Develop, agree and refine a strategy and outline action plan to capture these opportunities.
- Engage your key people in the discussion to build a shared view
D: Defined Plan of Action
We then deliver a concise report recording the conclusions, strategy and plan of action agreed during the workshop session and any other recommendations. This is to be shared and actively reviewed to engage the whole conveyancing team and to track progress; and to be adapted over time.
Optional Extra: We can “mystery shop” your practice and your competitors to add more intelligence to identify more opportunities to differentiate your practice, to make you stand out above competitors.
To find out more, complete the enquiry form on this page or contact Allan Carton at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 07779 653105.