The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter from Infolaw is now published.
In this issue
- Continuing Practice Development – Nick Holmes explains the changes to CPD being implemented by the SRA and the BSB
- Data protection – David Flint of MacRoberts considers two recent developments relating to data protection and trade secrets
- Customer care – Mindy Gofton of I-COM looks at the potential of using chatbots for customer service
- IT security – Lynda Minns considers the measures independent practitioners need to take in relation to IT security
- Cloud-based legal software – Delia Venables describes the products from 30 suppliers offering cloud-based software for lawyers
- Data protection – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words introduces the new General Data Protection Regulation